Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas!

Christmas, Katie Writes,
Christmas, Katie Writes,

Just a little post to wish you lovely readers a Merry Christmas! 


I know a lot of you probably won't be reading this right now, and I'll let you into a secret - I'm currently writing this post in advance on Christmas Eve with Radio 4 babbling away in the background, after some seriously last-minute wrapping. (When did I get so middle aged?) Proving that even a workaholic like me isn't prepared to slave away on my laptop on Christmas Day if I don't have to.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful day and get all you wished for. And, most importantly, that you don't put too much pressure on yourselves either. 

Whatever you're doing, have a lovely day! Whether that involves eating yourselves into oblivion, ending up very merry or just plain paralytic, lounging on the sofa watching rubbish on TV all day, or even going for a long, bracing pre-dinner walk. Have a good one - You deserve it.

Christmas, Katie Writes,

Enjoy yourselves, and I'll be back tomorrow morning with a little Lush haul post!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig