Saturday 3 December 2016

Hello December (& Monthly Goals!)

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, Reindeer Ornament, Manchester Christmas Market, Katie Writes,

What's on the cards this month? 


November was a bit of a weird one for me. I've written about it in more detail here but, in a nutshell, last month wasn't exactly brilliant. December is here now though, and it's a fresh start! This month I'm going to graduate for the second time, and it's nearly Christmas too! (I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that though, do you?)



December Goals


1. Get well and truly into the Christmas spirit!
Last week, I ventured up to Manchester Christmas Market, and while that helped me to get into the Christmas spirit slightly, I'm still channelling my inner-Scrooge right now. I can't wait to get the decorations up, and start embracing everything else Christmas-related!

2. Be less harsh on myself.
Last month I was consistently pretty harsh on myself. No more. Throughout December I'm going to try and be a bit kinder to myself.

3. Blog more!
Again, I totally fell off the blogging wagon in November, didn't I? After Blogtober I felt a little deflated, but I've got lots of posts in the pipeline that I've been working on recently, so expect to see them rolling out very soon! (I'm also over on The Weekend Edition a lot this month too!)

Manchester Christmas Market 2016, Manchester, Manchester Bloggers, Katie Writes,

4. Improve my photography skills.
I love photography, but I'm aware of the fact that there's always room for improvement. You might have noticed that I've started editing some of my photos in a slightly different way, and I'm really enjoying experimenting with new methods! So, I'm aiming to get even better throughout December!

5. Make another monthly video!
Yesterday, I popped a new video up on my YouTube Channel of what I got up to throughout November. (Watch it here) I really enjoyed doing it, and I'm toying with the idea of doing one of these every month - mainly to improve my skills. I'd really love to make more YouTube videos, and did consider making one every week during December, but I'm short on ideas of what to film! (Any suggestions? Let me know!)

6. Get some more Zzzs.
I'm a terrible insomniac, which I haven't really discussed online that much. There's a post all about having sleep problems that's been sitting in the drafts for weeks. Being practically nocturnal when you have to get up and out, on a couple of hours kip, is physically and emotionally exhausting. I'm intent on developing better sleep hygiene and a proper bedtime routine, because it's become a much more prominent problem throughout November.

What have you got planned this month?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig