Monday 26 December 2016

A Couple of Lush Bits & Bobs

Lush, Lush Christmas Range, Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Katie Writes,
Lush, Lush Bubble Bars, Lush Sparkly Pumpkin review, Katie Writes,

Is it really Christmas until you've got your hands on some Snow Fairy?


Snow Fairy is here! I'm quite excited about that, can you tell? My friend Laura bought me a bottle of this for the first time for my Secret Santa present in year 10. That's 10 years ago (!) and it just brings back all those memories of halcyon school days for me. And, the smell! It's so sweet and I totally associate it with Christmas now. It also seems to linger in the bathroom, and spills out onto the landing for hours after I've used it. What's not to love?

I said in my October Wish List (read here if you missed it!) that I'd love to grab a Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar before they're gone, and I finally got my hands on one recently! The verdict? I loved this because it made my skin feel SO soft after a bath with it. It turns the water an orange colour too, which is hardly surprising, but it looked like I was bathing in bubbly orange juice! It looks really glittery, and you will get glitter all over your hands after handling it, but it doesn't seem to leave you glistening after bathing in it.

I also picked up yet another The Comforter bubble bar (not pictured) - it's my definite favourite so far! If you've never tried it, what are you waiting for?! It's a lovely combination of blackcurrant and bergamot oil. It's purple, with a white swirl inside, and makes your water turn a lovely pinky/purple colour. When you pick one up they tell you that one bar will last a couple of baths. I'm a little sneaky and break mine into even smaller pieces, and make it last 4-5 baths instead! You still get loads of bubbles, honestly, and it saves you a bit of money!

What's your favourite Lush product?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig