Sunday 4 December 2016

Christmas Wish List!


Christmas Wish List, Wishlist, Christmas Gift Ideas, Katie Writes,

It's nearly Christmas! (Where's 2016 gone?!) So, today, I'm going to be sharing some of the things that I've got my eye on!


Bombay Duck Alphabet Mug - £14.95 - Bombay Duck

How cute is this mug? I've seen this mug, or ones very similar knocking about on Instagram for the past few months, and I'd quite like one of my own!

Diptyque Baies Candle - £20 - John Lewis

This is such a bloggers' staple, isn't it? I just want to join the club! Honestly, the amount of times that I've seen a Baies candle on Instagram or in blog photos is insane, and I can't be the only one who sees them everywhere, right? It must've had some kind of subconscious effect on me, because now I want one. 

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl - £23 - Charlotte Tilbury

I saw this gorgeous lipstick mentioned on The Pool in a really moving article (find it here) and it definitely persuaded me that I needed this lipstick in my life. After all, I love Amazing Grace (review here) and it's quickly become one of my favourite lipsticks. I can't wait to start branching out into the Charlotte Tilbury range and add more makeup from her brand to my collection!

Nails Inc Prosecco Is Always The Answer Gift Set - £20 - John Lewis 

This cute little gift set gave me a bit of a giggle when I stumbled across it. It comes with two Nails Inc polishes too! I love their polishes, and this cute bag would be perfect to keep in my handbag! (Maybe then I wouldn't need two toiletry bags, eh?)

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - £31 - House of Fraser

I'm possibly the only beauty blogger on this planet who's yet to try NARS. It's shameful, isn't it? Right now I'm pretty faithful to Loreal and MAC, foundation-wise, but Sheer Glow is one that I've always wanted to try. It's just a shame that the price-tag is so high!

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - £19 - Selfridges

In a department store the other week, I was tantalisingly close to putting one of these in my basket. After all, I've heard nothing but good things about it. I chickened out at the last minute, because I didn't want to spend too much - I'm regretting that decision now though!

Oh Squirrel 'She Believed She Could...' Print - £12 - Etsy

In the past I've bought a couple of bits and bobs from the Oh Squirrel Shop, and I'd highly recommend having a look at what Katie has to offer! Her products always give me a bit of a giggle, and they're so pretty too. What's not to love?

I feel a little bit cheeky doing this post, because Christmas isn't just about presents. I'm probably going to get nothing on this list anyway, but it's just a bit of fun!

What's on your wish list?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig