Wednesday 28 December 2016

Boxing Day Sale Wishlist

Boxing Day Sales, Sales, Bargains Wishlist, Katie Writes,

Morning! Hope you all had a really lovely Christmas. Mine was a pretty quiet one, and I'll be doing a little photo post of it soon! Boxing Day was spent window shopping online in my pyjamas while eating too many chocolates... It's a hard life. I was planning on braving the shops for bargains, but when it came down to it, I decided it was warmer and nicer to stay at home in my PJs. 

The only thing I've actually ordered so far is a Roberts Revival Mini radio from John Lewis, which I'm so excited about getting! But, my sales wishlist is growing rapidly every hour. So I really don't think it'll be long before I end up splurging all my Christmas money on some of the deals below. Hope you enjoy perusing what I've picked!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to don my jammies, grab a handful of Quality Street and get my purse out...


What bargains have you picked up so far?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig