Friday 21 October 2016

October Beauty Wish List


What beauty-related products would I love to get my hands on this month?


Sali Hughes's new book came out yesterday! I absolutely adored her first book, Pretty Honest, so I really can't wait to get my hands on Pretty Iconic. In all honesty, while writing the post, I caved and just bought it on Amazon; and I can't wait for it to arrive on Saturday! (The same goes for Face by Pixiwoo!)

If there's one thing I've got an obsession with buying at this time of year, it's lip balms and butters. Shockingly, I've never tried any Korres products, so I'd love to start with this pretty little pink lip butter.

As I mentioned yesterday in my High End vs. High Street post, I've been saving my Boots Advantage Card points up for months for this lipstick. I'm £4 away now, but I still haven't even decided which shade I'd like yet! It's tantalisingly close though!

I've read so many good things about this powder, and every time I go into my nearest store, they barely have any makeup left; so I always leave that section empty handed. I'd really love to try this, so might have to have a bit of a spending spree on their website instead!

This is a product I've been lusting after for ages, years probably; but I've always opted for the Superdrug dupe instead. Again, I've heard nothing but good things about Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish range, so I'd absolutely love to give her hot cloth cleanser a try!

If you're a regular reader, you'll know I love a good bubble bar from Lush. This is one of many seasonal products they've brought out for Halloween; and I really want to get my hands on this pumpkin-shaped bath treat!

Lush Mask of Magnaminty
While we're on the subject of Lush, I would absolutely love to get my hands on one of their face masks, because I've never actually tried one before. (How bad is that?!) I've heard such great things about Mask of Magnaminty, and how great it is for your skin, so I think I'll be popping this in my shopping basket very soon.

MAC Soar Lip Pencil
The lipstick that accompanies this pencil, Mehr, has been a favourite of mine for months. It's about time I finally invested in that pencil that everyone's raving about, thanks to Kylie Jenner.

Can we all just take a second to stop and appreciate just how pretty this palette is, please? I know the range of three new Max Factor nude palettes came out a few months back, but I'd forgotten they existed and now I've re-discovered them, I desperately want to get my hands on the Golden Nudes one!


What's on your wish list?
 photo New-Blog-Sig-1_zps67tlrpuj.jpg

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig