Saturday 1 October 2016

Blogtober!

Macbook Air, Katie Writes, Blogtober, Blogging,

Blogtober.  An entire month's worth of daily blog posts! (Just what have I let myself in for?!)


During October, I'll be writing (or at least attempting to write) a blog post every single day. No, I've no idea how I'll manage it either. You know how much I struggle to post consistently, and how much I consequently end up over-apologising for it, so this is going to be one hell of a challenge! But, one I'm definitely ready for!

Blogtober, Calendar, October, Katie Writes,

So, what can you expect to see? Well, a multitude of different posts! From: Recent Beauty Favourites to 10 Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started Blogging, Why I Hate Tinder (& Modern Dating in General), A review of afternoon tea at Betty's, Life Lessons of University, My MAC Lipstick Collection, and even the odd review of some beauty products I've been loving lately. 

All you need to do is keep your eyes peeled, lovely readers! There are a few days on my little editorial calendar that are still empty, so let me know if there's anything you'd like me to write. 

Katie
x
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig