Wednesday 5 October 2016

10 Random Facts About Me

Photo collage, Old photos, traditional photos, Katie Writes,


Here are 10 little facts about me, because you're all dying to know more about me, aren't you? (Just pretend you are.)


1. I'm a quarter German.
2. Before I started this blog in 2014, I had an anonymous blog for several years.
3. I'm from the same town as a couple of Olympian champions, a Coronation Street actress, and a James Bond!
4. I passed my driving test with 1 minor. (Second time though. Still kicking myself 7 years later.)
5. My Starbucks cappuccino addiction is out of control.

Collage, Photos, Film Photos, Katie Writes,

6. I love a good Geordie accent. (And Irish, because who doesn't love an Irish accent?)
7. My car's called Clive the Corsa!
8. I had braces for just under FOUR years! (From the age of 18 until I was nearly 23.)
9. My dog's a little Jack Russell called Cookie! (He's called that because he's got brown spots on his legs that I thought looked like chocolate chips. Don't judge me.)
10. One of my favourite things to do is wander about with my camera. It makes genuinely happy.

Katie
x
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig