Saturday 22 October 2016

Why I Don't Have Any Piercings or Tattoos

Jewellery Box, Don't Have Piercings or Tattoos, Lifestyle Bloggers, Katie Writes,

Is it weird to admit that I don't have any piercings or tattoos? 


One of you lovely readers requested a post this Blogtober about my piercings and tattoos, but I don't actually have any. So I've made it to the grand old age of 25 without having any piercings or tattoos done. Why? In all honestly, I'm not quite sure. As a child, I was a little scared of having my ears pierced, and as an adult, I'm still not that keen on the idea.

I don't really like the thought of having a hole punched through my ears, because although it's probably nothing, it doesn't exactly sound pleasant. As for having a tattoo? I just don't think it's really me. I've got no problem with them, and some of them look great, but they're not really befitting my personality. (I'm sure that it'd come as a bit of a shock to those who know me too.)

I'm not totally against the idea of having something like my ears done, but I'm also not afraid of admitting that I'm a wuss. One of my childhood friends had her ears pierced, and had several terrible ear infections for months afterwards; so without making any excuses, I guess seeing her suffering has always played a part in putting me off.

As an aside, for my 19th birthday I received a birthday card. Weirdly, inside the card was a pair of magnetic stud earrings, so whoever sent it knew that I hadn't got my ears pierced, but they never signed it. The sender knew my address too, but six years later, I've still absolutely no idea who sent that card. It was no-one close to me, and it still remains a total mystery. So, if you're reading, reveal yourself.


Do you think I should get something done?
 photo New-Blog-Sig-1_zps67tlrpuj.jpg
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig