Monday 28 November 2016

What's In My Handbag?

Handbag, What's In My Handbag, Derbyshire Blogs, Katie Writes,

What's in my handbag? You're all dying to know what's in my handbag on a daily basis, aren't you? I wrote one of these posts a couple of years back (read here!) but I thought I'd give you a bit of an update!


The Bag


The current handbag of choice is the Toni Double Zip Across Body bag from Accessorize, which I picked up on a whim on my birthday in York. It only cost £22! I really like the fact that it's got two separate segments, even if that means that I sometimes get confused as to what is in which part! It's surprisingly big inside too!

Handbag, What's In My Handbag, Derbyshire Blogs, Katie Writes, Michael Kors, Liane Purse,

• Michael Kors Liane Purse - I got this as my main birthday present over the summer. It was on offer from House of Fraser, but it was still quite expensive! As my first designer purse, I genuinely feel like it's too pretty and precious to use sometimes!

• Canon G7X camera - This is my 'vlogging' camera - the one I film my 'Weekly Snippets' videos with! Even though I've only had the camera for a few months, I absolutely love it and pretty much take it everywhere with me too! (I even take a lot of my Instagram photos on it nowadays!)

Handbag, What's In My Handbag, Derbyshire Blogs, Katie Writes, Michael Kors, Liane Purse,

• Apple iPhone 6 - As frustrating as it can be when it acts up, I can't be without it.

• Tangle Teezer - I honestly don't know I'd do without this! It's fantastic at just gliding through my knotty hair, especially on windy days!

• Accessorize Travel Card Holder - Usually full of old train tickets/tram tickets/bus tickets/timetables, my railcard and my bus travel card. 

• Leaflets - Random leaflets that have been handed to me in the street. (Not pictured.)

• Receipts. Oh, so many receipts. (Not pictured.)

• Bottle of water. (Not pictured.)

• Power bank & phone charging cable. Because you know what iPhone batteries are like! (Not pictured.)

Handbag, What's In My Handbag, Derbyshire Blogs, Katie Writes,
Handbag, What's In My Handbag, Derbyshire Blogs, Katie Writes,

Toiletries bag #1


This little zip bag contains a ridiculous amount of stuff: 


• Three different MAC lipsticks!
• An EOS lip balm in vanilla mint.
• A tub of Carmex (My fave!)
• Hand sanitiser (Can't cope without it!)
• A couple of sachets of cold & flu remedy drinks. (Not pictured.)
• A hair bobble. (Not pictured.)

Handbag, What's In My Handbag, Derbyshire Blogs, Katie Writes,

Toiletries bag #2


For some reason, I've recently accumulated two toiletries bags in my handbag. This slightly bigger one is by Ted Baker, and it contains: 


• Collection Lasting Perfection concealer.
• Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara.
• Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot powder.
• Cat mirror from Paperchase.
• Two bobbles.
• Some hairgrips.
• 4Head headache remedy. (Although in my case it should be called 5Head...)
• Small tin of Mitchum spray deodorant (For emergencies.)
• Small bottle of Ted Baker body spray (Again, for emergencies - Not pictured.)
• Loads of tissues. Some loose, some in a packet. (Not pictured.)
• A packet of wet wipes. (For emergencies - not pictured.)

Are you just as bad as me for carrying everything but the kitchen sink?


YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig