Friday 11 November 2016

Boots Haul!

Boots Haul, beauty blogs, Katie Writes, Derbyshire-based bloggers,

So, I went a bit mad in Boots...

You know when you go into Boots for 'just a couple of things', but end up wandering round the store like a child in a sweet shop, eventually spending over £60? Yeah, that happened on Wednesday when I went to Leicester. Whoops. Here's what I bought in the midst of my totally unrestrained shopping spree:

Boots, Boots UK, Boots Haul, Katie Writes,

In the reduced section, they'd got some lovely little bargains including a couple of products I'd never really seen before: La Roche Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche and La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra Contour Yeux. The first is a rich moisturiser, which I've tried a couple of times since buying, and really like so far. You do need quite a lot of product to get good enough coverage of your whole face though. The second is an eye cream designed for sore eyes. I'd actually got a rash around both eyes that day after using Sudocrem the night before, for my eyelid eczema, (never again!) and it's done wonders at soothing them both right now, with just one usage too! I'm impressed, La Roche Posay.

A firm favourite of mine, which I love for cleansing in the mornings, Loreal Extraordinary Oil was on offer at £5.33, so I picked some of that up to save a couple of quid! I also picked up a mini The Righteous Butter by Soap & Glory, mainly because I can't get enough of the gorgeous smell. For £2.50, it's an absolute bargain and is great for travelling with too!

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick Rose Gold 53 Retro Red, Rimmel Kate 53 Retro Red, Lipstick and beauty blogs, Katie Writes,

Moving onto makeup, I grabbed one of the new Max Factor False Lash Epic mascaras. If you're a regular reader, you'll know that my favourite mascara of all time is False Lash Effect, and this is part of the same range, so I can't wait to give it a try and see what it's like! It was on offer too, so that definitely encouraged me on to pick one up! (In all honesty, I don't need any more encouragement, Boots.)

Barry M Red Carpet Ready Palette, Barry M Eyeshadow, Bargain Beauty, Katie Writes,

The limited edition Barry M Red Carpet Ready eyeshadow and primer palette also jumped out at me, with an array of sparkly, pretty shades! It was only £6.49, which is pretty good for a palette, isn't it? Boots in Leicester also had something that I've been after for months! The Bourjois Colorband in 02 Brun is a firm favourite of mine, but has consistently been out of stock across stores in Nottingham and Derby. Every time any shop has stocked it, customers have used the ones on sale as a tester, even when testers are available, which has meant I couldn't buy it. (Why do people do that?! It's really annoying for the rest of us!)

I also picked up some Boots Dry Eye eye drops  (not pictured) I have to use eye drops four times a day, and it looks like Boots have discontinued my favourite ones. So, I thought I'd give these a try, and I'm pretty impressed so far. At £3.10, they're really good value too!

And, of course, I picked up a couple of lipsticks too! The gorgeous Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 53 Retro Red and also Rimmel Lasting Finish in 077 Asia. The former has really lovely rose gold packaging, and the latter is a pretty nude/plum shade. 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig