Wednesday 23 November 2016

Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week #2

Scarthin Books, Cromford, Derbyshire Bookshops, Katie Writes,
Scarthin Books, Cromford, Derbyshire, Katie Writes,

Happy Wednesday! I thought I'd kick off my first post of this week with a little breakdown of everything that's made me happy lately or something I'm looking forward to right now:


1. Scarthin Books - Yesterday I went to the gorgeous Scarthin Books, which is a locally famous book shop in Cromford, Derbyshire. I was there to take lots of photos for an upcoming post on The Weekend Edition, and to have a chat with the manager. Everyone there was absolutely lovely, and I didn't leave empty handed after buying a pretty illustrated book about Coco Chanel.

2. My camera - I've really been enjoying getting out and about with my camera a lot more recently. As I mentioned above, I took it to Scarthin Books and it was so nice to just focus on one aspect of blogging, rather than both the writing and photography for once! I'm also going to take my camera to Manchester with me to try and get some photos of my day trip there later today! (More on that later!)

3. Bubble Baths - Last week was a tough-ish one, so I caved on Friday and bought my favourite bubble bar from Lush, The Comforter, along with some other goodies. There's nothing quite like sinking into a warm, bubbly bath, is there? Especially when it's absolutely freezing outside! 

Coco Chanel, Book, Scarthin Books, Katie Writes,

4. Manchester Christmas Markets - Later today I'm off to visit the Manchester Christmas Markets for the first time! I'm really excited to get into the Christmas spirit a bit more! (And I can't wait to see Zippy/Santa.) Expect to see some photos of that popping up soon! 

5. 'Have done' lists. As I mentioned in my post about feeling uninspired (read here) at the weekend, writing a 'have done' list every day is really helping me to feel more productive. It's not that I'm really doing that much more than usual, but documenting all I've achieved that day is really therapeutic. Have you tried it yet? I'd really recommend it!

What's put a smile on your face this week?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

Enjoyed this post? You might like to read two similar posts: Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week #1 or 50 Things That Make Me Feel Happy.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig