Sunday 30 April 2017

Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week #7

Candle Holder New Look, Copper Candle Holder, Notes Marble Effect Pad, Katie Writes,

Here are a few things that have put a smile on my face over the past seven days:

• My sunrise photo being made an editor's pick on BBC Weather Watchers.
• Getting my new Kindle! (After finally accepting that my old one had died after five years of dutiful service.)
• Getting my iMac back! (Not in perfect working condition, mind.)
• My new camera arriving! (It had a long journey from Wales.)
• The prospect of yet another bank holiday weekend.
• Using Pinterest to plot away my upcoming room renovations.
• The fact I've been feeling a bit more motivated and inspired when it comes to blogging. Both here and on The Weekend Edition.
• Literally living two minutes walk away from the most beautiful Derbyshire countryside. (Derbyshire is the best, even if I am a bit biased!)
• And finally: The blog redesign! (What do you reckon?)

What's put a smile on your face this week?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig