Sunday 9 April 2017

Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week #4

Blossom, Flowers, Bloom, Sigma 50mm Art Lens, Flower, Katie Writes, Belper, Katie Brown Belper, Katie Writes Blog, Derbyshire Bloggers, Derby Bloggers,
Blogs, Bloggers, Blog, Katie Writes, Katie Writes UK, Blossom, Flowers,
Cookie The Jack Russell, Jack Russell Terrier Cross, Lancashire Heeler Cross, Dog, Derbyshire Bloggers, Derby Bloggers, Belper, Derbyshire, Katie Writes Blog,


Happy Sunday! (That's a saying, right?)


In the week that my camera, computer and (already volatile) phone all decided to break, there's been a lot to be stressed about, and very little to feel that happy about. Mainly because I'm facing some HUGE bills to get everything fixed. (And it's all going to make blogging really difficult over the next few weeks!) 

But, let's look on the bright side, shall we? Here are a few things that have perked me up this week:

Blossom, Bloom, Tree, Derbyshire, Belper, Bloggers, Katie Brown, Katie Writes, Katie Writes Blog,

• Blossom on the trees: I spent a good 20 minutes yesterday morning out in the garden just snapping different photos of blossom on the trees, just because it's so gorgeous (and also because my camera's probably going off next week for repair for a month!)

Canon EOS 500, Film Camera, Old Canon Cameras, 35mm film camera Canon, Katie Writes,

• Going analogue: I found a bargain last week - an old film camera (the Canon EOS 500) for £10! It arrived on Tuesday, and I've really enjoyed getting to grips with using an SLR, as I've only ever used a DSLR! I'm also really looking forward to seeing how my photos come out when I get them developed.

Cookie The Jack Russell,  Cookie, Dog, Lancashire Heeler Jack Russell Cross, Katie Writes,
'We going for my walk, or what?'
• Cookie: This guy always knows how to cheer me up, usually with a paw on my hand or some fuss. 

• Warmth: This weekend's supposed the hottest weekend of the year so far (which isn't hard, if we're honest) but it's a lovely reminder that summer's on the way!

• Pinterest: I've really been getting into Pinterest this week. I'm re-decorating my room soon, so it's been great to gaze at some of the beautiful rooms on there for inspiration, and then drool at them. Obviously. (Find me here if you're interested in pretty home decor too!)

What's put a smile on your face this week?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig