Sunday 23 April 2017

Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week #6

Happiness, Lifestyle bloggers, Lifestyle blogs, Flatlay, Newspapers UK, Oh Comely Magazine, Oh Comely April 2017, Glamour Magazine May 2017, Glamour Magazine, Essie Cocktail Bling, Camera Paperclips, YSL Lipstick, Derby blogs, Katie Writes, Katie Writes Blog,

Broken camera, broken computer, broken Kindle, broken car... but there's still a smile on my face.


In all honesty, it's been a bit of a mixed week. Hayfever struck with a vengeance, my poorly iMac went in for weeks of repair, Clive the Corsa failed his MOT, and I dropped my Kindle in the bath. (It's now lying in a bed of rice, in a vain bid to save it.) However, it's not been all bad! Here's what put a smile on my face this week:

• Buying a new camera! (A Canon 6D!)
• Clive passing his MOT the second time round, once he'd had a new spring.
• Bubble baths with Radox. (Which you preferably don't drop any electrical devices in.)
• Instagram Stories.
• The new issue of Oh Comely dropping on my doormat.
• Treating myself to a new Essie polish: Cocktail Bling.
• Starting to re-decorate my room, after 14 years of the same paint on the walls!
• FINALLY buying a YSL lipstick with my Advantage Card Points!

What's put a smile on your face this week?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig