Sunday 2 April 2017

Things That Have Made Me Happy This Week #3

Good Vibes Only Mug, Mug, Beauty Bloggers, Derby Bloggers, Derbyshire Bloggers, Belper, Lifestyle Bloggers, Mental Health Bloggers, Katie Writes, Katie Writes Blog,


The title's pretty self-explanatory! I've not done one of these posts for a while, so here are a selection of things that have put me in a good mood this week:


• Trying out my shiny new Sigma 50mm lens.

• Longer days!

• Sunshine.

• Getting Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish (which I've wanted for ages) with my Advantage card points and seeing how much of a positive impact it's already having on my skin.

• Watching photography tutorials on YouTube and learning loads of new things. 

• Drinking tea with a cup and saucer.

• Seeing flowers blossoming and leaves growing on the trees and knowing that summer is just around the corner.

• Leaving the house without a coat, hat, scarf and gloves!

What's put a smile on your face this week?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig