Sunday 15 January 2017

Weekly Snapshots #2

One Line A Day Diary, 5 Year Diary, Stationery, Emma Bridgewater Mug, Katie Writes, Katie Writes Blog,
Belper, Derbyshire, Winter, Katie Writes,

The week in a nutshell: Stationery, books & snow!

This week's been another pretty quiet one. Again, I'm still not feeling 100%, so I've been recuperating at home most of the time. Quite boring, but I've been getting out my camera to share my week with you regardless!

Reading, Books, Literature, Katie Writes,
Grazia Magazine, Canon G7X, Flatlay, Katie Writes,

Reading


I've been trying to catch up on reading this week, as I'm still not entirely better. I love reading books, but I've neglected it all for the past few months, so my huge reading list has grown even more! (Shamefully, there's genuinely a pile that's about as high as my desk, just waiting to be read.)

I'd appreciate any recommendations of even more good books, by the way! Let me know in the comments if you know of some great reads!

Ohh Deer Journal, Urban Outfitters Journal, Journalling, Katie Writes, Stationery, Katie Writes Blog,

 TWE


I've been working really hard this week on The Weekend Edition. There've been a few issues with it (for a change!) and I've been trying to iron them out with bits of code here and there. I'm totally new to CSS coding, so it's made my head feel like mush. I'm still working to get it to look 'right', several months after its launch. We'll get there in the end though!

Stationery, Ohh Deer Stationery, Journal, Katie Writes, Scrapbooking, Hobbycraft Scrapbook, Documenting Things, Katie Writes,

Thoughts on documenting everything.


I've come to the conclusion this week that I might be a little obsessed with documenting everything. Whether it's writing details down in my extensive stationery collection, journaling, scrapbooking, photographing everything, making monthly YouTube videos, or blogging, I seem to have a need to document stuff. Probably due to a fear of forgetting everything in years to come. I've started writing a blog post about this subject in more detail, so expect to see that in coming weeks!

Belper Snow, Snow in Belper, Snow in Derbyshire, Katie Writes,
Snow, Belper, Snow Belper, Snow Derbyshire, Derbyshire Bloggers, Katie Writes,

Snow!


And finally: It snowed this week! Really, really briefly though. And, while it was still dark, hence the naff photos... It started at about half 6 in the morning, but it had all pretty much melted by 9am. I'm like a big kid once I see a few flakes of the white stuff. That's normal though, isn't it? It doesn't matter how old you are, snow's a bit exciting!

How was your week?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

You might also like: Weekly Snapshots #1 or The Week In Pictures series.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig