Sunday 22 January 2017

Weekly Snapshots #3 (& Blogging Opportunity!)

Emma Bridgewater Mug, Starry Skies, Ruby Woo Lipstick Marks, Katie Writes,

Oh, 2017. I don't want to sound mean, but can you please be a bit gentler?


This week's been a pretty stressful one. From a relative being poorly in hospital, to burning myself, to loads of things breaking, including our boiler breaking for the seventh time in five weeks, and the events of Friday, it's just been... y'know? A bit bland and onerous. 

Having said all that, I've still had my camera out, and there's a blogging opportunity coming up too! Read on to find out more!

Radox, Radox Bubble Bath, Bubble Bath, Katie Writes,
Red Lipstick, MAC Ruby Woo, Bold Red Lip, Katie Writes,

Red Lips & Bubble Baths


Red lipstick makes everything better, doesn't it? So do bubble baths.

Sometimes, you need to fake your game face, and a bold red lip is perfect for doing just that. MAC Ruby Woo has been my go-to red lipstick on several occasions this week. I'm going to be writing a review of the lipstick and the matching lip liner (both pictured above) in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Cobweb, Lighting, Sunlight, Illumination, Derbyshire, Belper, Photography, Katie Writes,
Oh Comely Magazine, IKEA Blanket, IKEA Duvet Cover, Oh Comely, Derbyshire Blogs, Katie Writes,

Realising the need for relaxation


You know when you carry on pushing yourself until you eventually run yourself into the ground? I did that this week. I finally came to the realisation that I need to relax more. I need to make time to pamper myself and wind down before bed. I deserve to look after myself a bit better. And so do you if you're guilty of it too.

Whether that's picking up a nice magazine or book and flicking through it for a few minutes before bed, doing something creative, or just sitting down for a minute with a cup of tea; we all need to take a break every now and again. 

Raindrops, Belper, Derbyshire, Photography, Photos, Katie Writes,


Blogging Opportunity!


You know I started a new blog a couple of months ago, called The Weekend Edition? Well, unfortunately, some of the others have dropped out, and so the workload I had to take on had become unsustainable. I've temporarily taken it down while I redesign bits and bobs and get it to look more aesthetically pleasing. 

Which brings me onto the opportunity: I'm looking for other bloggers/keen writers to help me out! Preferably to write at least one post a month. TWE is predominantly a food/lifestyle/travel blog, but it's open to new topics too! Drop me an email or tweet me if you're interested! 


How's your week been?
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig