Saturday 16 July 2016

Weekly Snippet #3

Emma Bridgewater mug, Canon G7X, Chanel Lipstick, Katie Writes,


Gosh, it's even later this week. Anyway, here's my third weekly video offering for your viewing pleasure.


I'm not going to lie, weekly 'vlogging' really highlights just how boring your life is. Having said that, this edition features Cookie's birthday, a trip to a lovely cafe in Derby with my friend, a not-so-friendly swan that wanted to break my foot, and also a drive up to one of my favourite places, Alport Heights. Oh, and there's also a little cameo from Mr. Potato Head. (What's not to love?)

There won't be one of these next week because I've literally done nothing interesting enough, or worthy of filming this week. However, seeing as I've got exciting plans for next week, there'll be one the week after. (Keeping up? Glad someone is.)

Anyway, here's the video. Hope you enjoy it!



Katie
x

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig