Monday 26 October 2015

Bar Humbug - Lush Bubble Bar

Lush Bubble Bar Bar Humbug

Purple & glittery (inedible) swiss roll.


What better way to treat yourself after a stressful week than with a bit of pamper time courtesy of Lush?

After Uni last Friday, I nipped into Notts city centre where I was drawn to Lush. It happens. I'd promised myself earlier that week to treat myself if I actually made it to the weekend.

The store was absolutely packed, so it was quite tricky to navigate my way through. Despite this, I was instantly drawn to the oval of purple glittery-ness that was Bar Humbug.

Lush Bubble Bar

It's got 'relaxing' fennel, and 'cleansing' tarragon AND it smells of liquorice. Also, it's purple and glittery! What's not to love? Of course, I couldn't really describe it better than Lush themselves. Here's what they say about Bar Humbug on their website:

'If the Christmassy sights seem horrible as can be, cleansing tarragon mixed with relaxing fennel provide a welcome antidote. 'Tis the season of avoidable merriment, so pop on a frown and crumble this jet coal and deep purple bar under running water. Enticing liquorice scent with softening organic illipe butter provide safe haven for Scrooges.'

I used half of the bar in one go, saving the other half for another pamper session. There were plenty of bubbles and the water turned a lovely purple colour! (I'm very easily pleased, I know.) I did take a photo of the water to show you, but it doesn't really do it justice. Also, it just looks like you're bathing in bubbly Ribena.

If you fancy trying it out for yourself, it's a pretty reasonable £3.65 from Lush stores.


post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig