Sunday 26 July 2015

The Weekend Edit: Belper River Gardens

Belper River Gardens

A bit of tranquility in an otherwise bustling town.


I love this place. In fact, sometimes when I get overwhelmed by wanderlust, this is the only place that reminds me that it's not so bad being stuck in Belper. If you read my last post, you'll know that things have been a bit rubbish recently, and it's going to places like this (where I'm not constantly looking over my shoulder) that keep me sane.

It's just a park, basically, but it's so serene compared to the rest of the town, that it's easy to forget that you're by a busy road, a train line and in a bustling town centre.

So, I thought I'd shoot a little video just to show you lovely readers one of my favourite places right now! Hope you enjoy it!




YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig