Tuesday 11 July 2017

The June Happy List

Flowers, Watercolour, Text Overlay, Beauty Bloggers, Beauty Blogs, Lifestyle Bloggers, Lifestyle Blogs, Derbyshire Blogs, East Midlands Bloggers, Katie Writes, Katie Writes Blog,

Small joys in June.


Seeing as I haven't been doing weekly roundups of what's been making me happy lately, I thought I'd put together a little monthly list instead:

• A trip to the seaside. Even if it did drizzle. 
•The sound of the mesmerising waves crashing onto the beach.
• Warmth. Sunshine. Blue skies. 
• Getting back behind the wheel after taking a break from driving.
• Feeling excited at the prospect of transforming my room into a brighter, calmer space.
• Buying a new phone. (One that actually works!)
• Experimenting with my new camera more.
• Collecting houseplants to scatter around my room.
• Sorting, and decluttering. (Leading to me finding nostalgic bits and bobs from my childhood.)
• Getting a new radio that allows me to listen to any radio station in the world! 
• Rediscovering some fantastic blogs that I used to love reading.
• Jumping on a train to go somewhere new and interesting.
• Slowly starting to get my blogging inspiration back.

What's put a smile on your face recently?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig