Wednesday 22 October 2014

Review: Eyeko Hydrogel Eye Patches


These eye patches are not for pirates.


If you're young enough not to worry about eye-bags and dark circles then you're quite lucky. Unfortunately, as a twentysomething, I do and I'll go to some odd lengths to keep those wrinkles, bags and dark circles at bay...

Inside the packet, there are two white patches that you place under your eyes. They're supposed to help reduce puffiness and the appearance of dark circles.

You're supposed to keep these on for half an hour. I had to take them off after a few minutes because my skin was stinging. They're ever so slightly perfumed and my skin can get quite sensitive at times. So, I definitely wouldn't recommend these to anyone with sensitive skin or eyes!

To keep them moist, they're kept in a 'hydrogel'. You know the jelly on Pork Pies. Yeah? It feels a bit like that. It took me a while to peel them out of the packaging and it felt very... gooey. I couldn't take a picture, because I didn't want to get goo all over my camera...

These are pretty pricey and I'm honestly disappointed because I've used the Anatomicals eye patches before without any problems. I'm normally a fan of Eyeko; I adore their Skinny Mini Eyeliner and even use Eyeko eyelash curlers, but this sadly didn't live up to my expectations.

If you fancy giving them a try , you can buy Eyeko Hydrogel Eye Patches for £15 from ASOS by clicking here.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig