Wednesday 22 October 2014

Barry M Showgirl



I'm a picky lady when it comes to mascara. Will this new offering live up to my very high expectations?


For starters, there are two different types of this mascara. The silver, which is a lengthening one, and the pink, which is geared towards offering more volume. I'm going to be talking about the silver one!

It costs a mere £4.99 for 7ml, so it's an absolute bargain!

The wand's quite thin and made of plastic. It easily combs through your lashes without leaving any clumps. The volume version of this mascara has a fibre wand, I think... Although, don't hold me to that, because I haven't tried it!

Unfortunately, I did have a little issue with smudging under my eyes (one of my pet hates...), but it wasn't too bad; and for £4.99, you can't really complain.

It's not the most dramatic of mascaras out there, but that makes it great for daytime wear. For nights out, you might want to opt for something a little more striking though. Showgirl is currently only available in black and there isn't a waterproof option to date, if that's more your cup of tea...

My final verdict? It's the first Barry M mascara that I've ever tried but I really like it! It's great value and, for the price, beats a lot of other high street mascaras which are more expensive

Barry M Showgirl mascara costs £4.99 and you can buy it from Boots by clicking here.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig