Monday 20 April 2015

Mani Monday: Primark Blue Stuff...

£1 nail polish, everyone. 


Mani Monday had a break, for Easter. (As my nails were kind of crying out for a break.) But today, it's back. Everyone, say 'hooray!'. Or don't. Whatever.

The packaging design looks quite pretty. It reminds me a little of the new Nails, Inc. packaging. Although, I guess it's a little more flimsy as I broke the lid just trying to open it for the first time... Oops.

The reason that I've dubbed it 'blue stuff' is because it's kind of blue and Primark haven't given the shade a name. One coat is okay, but you'd probably need a couple to get a good coverage. As an aside, I'm not sure how many other shades Primark have on offer, as I bought this ages ago!

Considering I'm really bad at painting my nails (which is quickly becoming a catchphrase), I only managed to mess one nail up completely. One out of ten ain't bad.

I've been wearing this for the best part of a week now, and yes, it's quite chipped, but I'm pleasantly surprised as to how well it's stayed put. One negative is that it smells really quite strong. Stronger than most polishes that I've tried. 

I really wasn't holding high expectations for this, on account of it being so cheap. But, it was actually okay. For £1, you can't really complain, can you? Overall, it's actually quite good and I'd recommend giving it a try!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig