Sunday 26 April 2015

Spring Skincare Essentials (for Sensitive Skin)


At the moment, even though it's getting warmer outside, my skin's still feeling a little on the sensitive side. To combat this, I've been turning to French Pharmacy products. To cleanse, I've been using Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser, which really helps to calm my skin down. At £8 a bottle, it's quite pricey for a High Street cleanser, but a little goes a really long way. It's definitely the most gentle cleanser that I've ever discovered. After this, I spray a mist of Avene Thermal Spring Water on my skin and dab the excess off with a tissue. I love this spray because it doubles up as a wonderful setting mist after I've applied my makeup. Then, I gently dab a small blob of Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Balm under each eye. It's packed full of Vitamins B5 & E, which help to reduce eye bags and puffiness. It's so gentle that it doesn't irritate the very delicate skin around my eyes at all. 

For my day moisturiser, I've been using Olay Sensitive SPF 15 Day Fluid, which does a fantastic job at giving my skin a lovely glow; without making it look greasy. I really like the subtle scent of this moisturiser too. For night-time, I tend to find that my skin suddenly erupts in huge spots if I use a night cream. So, to moisturise before bed, I'm still raving about La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo, which really helps to keep spots at bay and keep my skin clear while I sleep. 

What are your skincare essentials? Comment below to tell me!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig