Saturday 10 June 2017

3 Years!

3 years of blogging, blogging anniversary, blog birthday, three years, third birthday, balloon, belper, derbyshire, katie writes, katie writes blog, katie brown, derbyshire bloggers,

How on earth is it THREE YEARS since I started this blog? It's flown by! (Now, this post is a week late, because I was too ill to blog last weekend, but just humour me.) 

Three years and seven days ago, I tentatively pressed 'publish' on a foundation review, and the rest is history.

I just wanted to write a little post to say thank you to you all. (As cheesy as that sounds!) Thank you to everyone who's read this blog in the past three years, everyone who's commented, reached out to me, and supported me. It means so much that people bother to read my inane Internet ramblings. So, thank you! 

What's to come?

In the short term, there's a huge backlog of posts left over from Every Day May that I couldn't publish at the time. You can expect to see those gradually coming out in the coming weeks.

And the long term? I feel a little bit like I've lost my way recently, which you've probably picked up on. So, as well as concentrating on the stuff I've been writing about more recently, I also want to get back to the olden days of KW, by writing about makeup more! 

What would you like to see more of? 

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig