Wednesday 5 November 2014

Lacoste Touch of Pink




Having used this for years, this is definitely a firm favourite of mine.


I'm not very good at writing about perfume, if I'm honest. I never know what to write other than: 'it smells lovely'. I'm so imaginative, aren't I?

So, this is directly from The Perfume Shop's website, because they explain it far better than I ever could:

'Lacoste Touch of Pink is a fruity-floral which captures the essence of a woman full of youthful sensuality. A real classic for a woman who are young yet grown-up, classic yet modern, innocent yet knowing. Her femininity shines from within and her unique charm is as compelling as it is captivating.'

Sounds nothing short of amazing, doesn't it? The scent is described as 'floral', with base notes of Sandalwood, Musk and Vanilla. In other words, it smells lovely. 
(See, I told you...)

The pictured bottle is 90ml, which currently costs £49.50. It's not amazingly cheap, but it's not too expensive, as far as perfume's concerned. 

90ml is the biggest of three different bottle sizes. The smallest costs a mere £25.50, although it is a third of the size of the biggest bottle.
(You don't need to be a maths boffin to work out that it's cheaper to buy a bigger bottle.)

If you fancy smelling like me, you can buy Lacoste Touch of Pink from The Perfume Shop by clicking here.



post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig