Sunday 7 September 2014

Feel Unique Goodies


Feel Unique have had a fantastic sale recently with some HUGE reductions. In addition to this, they sent me an email with a 10% off code. So, with such extensive discounts, I definitely had to buy some bits and bobs! 


Tanya Burr Nail Varnish
I've been after some of this for a while. It's an exclusive range by 'Eye Candy', but all the products were devised by Tanya Burr herself. I bought this in the beautifully bright shade 'Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You'. Tanya has named every single shade after something that means a lot to her, which is a lovely personal touch to all of her nail and lip products.

I've not actually tried this yet, although I am planning to very soon. Promise. When I do, I'll let you all know how I get on with it!

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
Ooh. I was quite harsh in my review of this the other week, wasn't I? As I recently mentioned, I've had a terrible breakout recently and I had run out of my first tube. I thought it was definitely worth repurchasing while it was on offer. After all, it is sometimes a skin saviour! 

In the end, I got about £2 off its regular (hefty) £15.50 price.

Móa The Little Green Balm
 This is such an understated product and has myriad uses. Okay, so at £4.99, it's quite pricey, but it's a great treat and a little goes a long way. It's 100% natural and also very green, as the name suggests. 

I use this for when my skin's desperately in need of some moisture, especially around my nose when I have a cold. It's absolutely wonderful for healing dry and sore skin quickly and you can even drink it as a tea too!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss 
It's ages since I've had one of these lipsticks, so I thought that I'd buy one while it's on offer. I bought this product in shade 16, which is a lovely coral-y colour.
(I swear I currently have an obsession with coral lipsticks).

 To me, it smells of watermelon? Maybe that's just me...? It's quite a moisturising lipstick, which is great considering that it only costs £4.49 (full price). I normally find that 'long lasting' lipsticks tend to dry my lips out horribly, but thankfully this doesn't feel too drying.

Thanks for reading!
Katie
x
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig