Sunday 13 March 2016

Four Things

Four Things, Happy, Emma Bridgewater, Notepad, Stationery, Card,

Emma Bridgewater Mug

I picked this pretty star mug up last week on my trip to the Emma Bridgewater decorating studio in Stoke-on-Trent. As pretty as it is, I'm determined not to use it for decorative purposes only, so I've been drinking my bodyweight in coffee out of this mug over the past week! The mugs that Amy and I decorated for ourselves should arrive in the next few days too, and we're both excited to see how they've turned out. (Although I'm definitely not expecting them to look particularly professional - mine especially.)

Papergang

I signed up to this new monthly subscription box a few weeks ago, and the first box arrived this week! It's full of pretty stationery, including greetings cards that I'll be very sad to part with. (My favourite is the 'dognut' one - pictured.) I'm in the process of writing a full review of it, which'll be up as soon as possible. Keep your eyes peeled!

Four Things, Stationery, Card, Happy,

Relishing the creative side

Being a busy bee with Uni means that I don't often have as much time to get creative. I regularly used to make bracelets and stuff, but haven't made any for ages. A few days ago, I popped to Hobbycraft and picked up some beads (some of which are pictured above!) I'm determined to get back to it, as well as doing some sewing, and getting out with my camera more. Being creative is always a good distraction from the stresses of life, isn't it?

Final Push Before Easter

It's going to be a hard slog to get all my Uni work done before Easter, but the end of this part of term's in sight. My friend and I have booked a spa day for the Easter hols, which I'm VERY excited about. We're having afternoon tea there too! It's turning out to be a pretty good motivator to keep me ploughing through never-ending Uni work. 


What's been good about your week? Let me know in the comments below!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig