Tuesday 2 May 2017

May Goals!

May Goals, Lifestyle Blogs, Derby Blogs, Katie Writes, Katie Writes Blog, Katie Writes UK, Katie Brown,

How is it May already?!

It's almost summer, guys! Lighter nights and warmer weather are on the way, and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty excited! Anyway, here's what's on my to-do list this month:

BLOG MORE. This may well be slightly overambitious, but I'm going to try and blog every day this month. It's a few months since Blogtober, and I feel it really helped to push me into getting more content out there because of working to tighter deadlines. There's something about posting every day that forces you into being less of a perfectionist about your blog!

SNAP HAPPY. My new camera arrived last week, and while I've enjoyed getting to grips with it so far (like in yesterday's post!) I feel like I've still not given it a proper test run. 

CATCH MORE ZZZS. I've always been a terrible sleeper, but since February my sleep schedule has been atrocious. I'm in a constant state of exhaustion, AND I've all but cut coffee out of my diet since January. (I know, I'm surprised too!) So, I'm going to make sure I'm well-rested this month. The amount of concealer I'm getting through right now is ridiculous!

VIDEOS. Getting back on the YouTube wagon is a big aim of mine this month. It's been a few weeks since I last uploaded a video. My computer died so I couldn't edit clips, then my old camera kept dying, so I couldn't film as much! Now I've got a new camera and my computer's (kind of) fixed, I'm planning on getting some videos out soon!

What's on your to-do list this month?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig