Tuesday 14 June 2016

Explore: Matlock Bath, Derbyshire


A little bit of a hidden gem in Derbyshire's crown, Matlock Bath is a village near the town of Matlock in the Derbyshire Dales.

It attracts lots of tourists, and LOADS of bikers in the summer. It's where they all meet up. Why? I'm not actually sure, but it adds a certain charm to the place when you see arrive to see countless motorbikes parked up.

If you hadn't already guessed, I love this place! It always feels like going to the seaside even though you're nowhere near the coast! And the best part? It's about 30 minutes away from home.


Whenever you go, you can't not have fish and chips. It's rude not to, and I definitely regret not having an ice cream last week too. Good job it's not too far away to re-visit again very soon...

On my trip there last week (when I definitely should've been revising) I filmed a little video! Hope you enjoy it! (Also, see if you can spot Nemo!):


Have you been to Matlock Bath? If so, what's your favourite thing about going there?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig