Saturday 7 November 2015

Budget Beauty: Natural Collection Bronzer

Boots Natural Collection Bronzer in Sunshine

Seriously affordable bronzer from Boots Natural Collection.


Like everything else in the Natural Collection range, this fantastic bronzer costs £1.99. (Yes, really!) I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this on my blog before? I don't actually think I have, despite the fact I've used this for ages. The one in the photo is a re-purchase, because I'm pretty smitten with this gem as my daily bronzer.

I think there are only a couple of shades on offer, and the one pictured is 'sunshine'; which looks like the lightest in the range to me. When you're as ghostly pale as me, it's quite difficult to find bronzers that suit. I think this does the trick pretty well.

Pros? It lasts AGES. It's quite subtle. (I use it daily for my pathetic attempt at 'contouring', and I don't think it's glaringly obvious that I'm wearing it.)

The downsides? The fact that there are only a couple of different shades on offer. It's also got a teeny bit of shimmer in it, if that's not your thing. (Honestly, it's hardly noticeable, if at all.) Other than that, there's nothing else negative I can think of. That's how good it is. 

Have you tried this bronzer? What did you think?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig