Tuesday 2 June 2015

Is It Really a Year?



Today is a very special day! Katie Writes has turned one! 


Today marks one year since I tentatively pressed 'publish' on my first post: a foundation review. 
I'd like to think my blog has come a hell of long way since then, but there's still work to be done. I'd been debating over whether to start a beauty blog for about 6 months before I actually did it. I'm glad I did, as I'm quite proud of what I've achieved. Seriously, this past year has flown. 

Even now, I'm still learning new things about blogging. I still feel like I'm finding my feet after all this time. It's been a huge learning curve, and there's still a long way to go before I feel like I'll know what I'm doing. 

So, really, I'd just like to say a massive thank you to all you wonderful readers! You're lovely and make this blogging malarkey worthwhile!

Here's to another year of me endlessly babbling away on the Internet! 

Katie
x

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig