Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: For Her!




For those of you who are terribly late at buying presents.


Soap and Glory Body Butters - £8 - Boots
Oh my goodness, these all smell gorgeous! You get three different mini body butters in this pack, which are:
  • Butter Yourself,
  • Sugar Crush,
  • The Righteous Butter.
After all, who doesn't love some Soap and Glory goodies for Christmas? And, if you fancy getting these for yourself, wait until after Christmas when they'll be half price! That's what I did last Christmas!

Nescafe Dulce Gusto Coffee Machine - £45 - Currys PC World
For the coffee lover in your life. I've had this machine for about 10 months now and it's brilliant.

You buy pods, which are available from supermarkets and then pop them in the machine. You flick a switch and then wait for your drink to be made! It really is that  easy, and it's much cheaper than getting takeaway coffees all the time. Unless, like me, you're hopelessly addicted to Starbucks Cappuccinos. 
(Nothing's going to stop me from getting my Starbucks fix, except a nuclear war or something.)

Boots Extracts Strawberry Mini Mix - £4 - Boots, obvs.
Lovely little present containing shower gel and body butter. I got this for my best friend, so hopefully she won't be reading...

Mac Lipstick -  £15.50 - Mac Cosmetics 
If you've not seen me mention this before, where have you been?! It's lauded one of the best lipsticks for a reason and there are loads of different shades on offer! Pictured is Coral Bliss.

Satsuma Shower Gel - £4 - Body Shop
This smells AMAZING. I only stumbled across this last week, when I bought it for myself but had to pop back to get some more for presents. As well as smelling wonderful, it's also soap-free, so it won't dry your skin out, which is brilliant at this time of year!

Note: Your entire bathroom smells of satsumas for hours afterwards using. (Not complaining though.)

If the receiver of your gift isn't that big a fan of satsumas, the Body Shop offer a range of other scented shower gels too!

Just as an aside, I'm not writing a Christmas Gift Guide: For Him, because I don't have very many men to buy Christmas presents for... I don't think I'd be much help in that respect anyway... It'd probably only be socks, ties and beers.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig