Tuesday 5 September 2017

September Goals!

September Goals, Primark Candle, Text Overlay, Derbyshire Bloggers, Katie Writes Blog, Katie Writes,

Autumn's rapidly descending upon us, and we'll be clutching pumpkin space lattes before we know it, but September usually feels like a fresh start to me. So, here's what's on the cards this month:

Take up a new hobby or rekindle my love of an old one

Aside from blogging and photography, I don't really feel like I have any hobbies. I used to sew, and even make my own jewellery, but all that stopped when I went back to uni. Since I graduated, I've sadly never picked them back up again. 

Recently, I've been looking at things like joining a photography society or enrolling on a floristry course, because I'm itching to try something new! 

Re-Launch The Weekend Edition

Technically, I've already ticked this one off my to-do list, as The Weekend Edition re-launched on 1st September. So, it's done! 

Finish redecorating

If you've read any of my recent Interiors posts, you'll know the decorating has being going on for months and I'm so used to the half-painted walls that I don't even notice them now. I've become that used to it. I can't wait for it to be finished!

Make time to wind down

Am I the only one who finds it impossible to wind down at the end of the day? I get easily distracted by technology, and it can sometimes delay me going to bed for hours. So, I'm going to impose a tech ban on myself before bed, and make sure I relax properly this month.

Beat the blogging backlog

Due to being ill for almost all of August, I'm really behind on blogging. (Let's face it, I was behind before that too!) So, if everything goes to plan, that backlog of content will be making its way onto this little corner of the Internet very soon!

What's on your to-do list this month?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig