Friday 24 February 2017

I Finally Made It To H&M Home!

H&M, H&M Home, Homeware Haul, Flatlay, Katie Writes, Wolverhampton Bloggers,
H&M Home, Haul, Shopping, Interiors, Home, Candles, Pretty, Bloggers, Home Bloggers, Interiors Bloggers, Katie Writes,

I finally made it to H&M Home! 


I've spent months dribbling at the pretty wares on offer at H&M Home on Pinterest, but sadly have no store near me. On Tuesday my luck finally changed, when I stumbled across a one by chance! 

I was in Wolverhampton for a job interview, and had some time to kill before my train home. So, what did I do? Went shopping of course! What else... You know me well enough by now, right? And lo and behold, there was a store in the Mander Centre. 

The only downside? I could only buy what I could physically carry across the city centre and on two trains home. Shame, that.

It is literally a place where Pinterest dreams are made of. (And if you're a pineapple fan, you should definitely get down there ASAP!) So, without further ado, here are some more pictures:

Homeware, Candle Holder, Tealight Holder, H&M, H&M Home, Pretty decor, Katie Writes,H&M Home, Wolverhampton, Mander Centre, katiewrites, Katie Writes,H&M, Wolverhampton, Mander Centre, Homeware, Interiors, Shopping, West Midlands, Bloggers, katiewrites, Katie Writes,
THIS IMAGE BELONGS TO KATIEWRITES.CO.UK
Pretty interiors, Decor, Accessories, Sophisticated, Perfume, Wolverhampton, H&M Home, Mander Centre, Pretty, katiewrites, Blogs, Katie Writes,

Have you ever been to H&M Home?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig