Monday 16 March 2015

Mani Monday: Barry M Road Rage


Vroom, Vroom.


Road Rage is one of Barry M's fancy new Quick Dry polishes. My verdict? It did dry quite quickly, I'd estimate it took between one and two minutes for each coat to dry. Which isn't bad, is it? Pictured are two coats of Road Rage with Nail Girls 3-in-1 top and base coat.

It's a lovely minty/turquoise colour and it actually matches the colour of my car! (How co-ordinated am I?!) Although, I always feel like I have to apologise profusely for just how bad I am at painting my nails...

I love the design of the bottle too, with the chequered flag on the lid. (Reminds me of watching F1 races as a kid with my Dad...) A lot of the shades in this new range are also named after racing terms, like 'Pit Stop' and 'Full Throttle'.

I picked this up in my local Boots store for £3.99, but this shade isn't available on their website. (Very similar ones are available though by clicking here.)

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig