Thursday 15 January 2015

Lost in Austen


'It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.'


I always wish that I could understand and get to grips with 'classical' literature. Despite having studied Theatre Studies (and even doing an English Literature module whilst at Uni), I still have trouble sometimes getting my head around more classical literature. Because I'm a tad thick.

This year, I want to try and read more; and from across a variety of genres too. In 2013, I read loads and I felt more knowledgeable for it, but last year I just slipped a little didn't read nearly as much. 2015 is the year I bring out my inner bookworm once again.

You might have noticed that my recent post New Year, New You? consisted mainly of a rant about New Year's Resolutions, however, this is definitely one thing I'm striving to achieve this year! (So I'm a hypocrite, basically.)

Are you a big bookworm? What books do you suggest I should read? Comment below or Tweet me (@katiee_brown) to tell me!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig